Highlight of Raja Ampat
The sparsely populated Raja Ampat Islands comprise more than 1500 islands just off Sorong. With their sublime scenery of steep, jungle-covered islands, scorching white-sand beaches, hidden lagoons, spooky caves, weird mushroom-shaped islets and pellucid turquoise waters, Raja Ampat has to be one of the most beautiful island chains in Southeast Asia.
Unadulterated beauty isn’t the only thing drawing people here, though. Raja Ampat also has abundant wildlife, with a couple of species of birds of paradise dancing in the trees and a diversity of marine life and coral reef systems that are a diver’s dream come true (and fantastic for snorkellers, too). So great is the quantity and variety of marine life here that scientists have described Raja Ampat as a biological hotspot and believe that the reef systems here restock reefs throughout the South Pacific and Indian Oceans.
- From Jakarta’s Soekarno–Hatta International Airport there is ONE daily nonstop flight per day (sometimes two flights per day in high season)
- Jakarta (CGK) > Sorong (SOQ) departs 12:05am and arrives at 6:10am
- Flight duration 4 hours but keep in mind that Papua is +2 time zones ahead of Jakarta
- From Bali’s Ngurah Rai (aka Denpasar) International Airport there is NO nonstop flight available, you must transfer at Makassar, the provincial capital on Sulawesi Island. There are approximately ~4 flights per day, all involving a long (8-10 hour) layover.
- After landing in Sorong Airport transfer to Sorong Harbours approximately 30 minutes
- At Sorong harbor, take a ferry to Waisai, the capital city on the main Raja Ampat island of Waigeo.
- From Waisai to the island
PIANEMO – KABUI BAY 3D2N
Destination Program :
- Pasir Timbul sand Bank
- Telaga Bintang
Meeting Point : Sorong Airport
Meet and greet with our staff in Sorong airport then drive to Waisai Harbor afterward to Kri Island by Private Speedboat – Transfer in rest and relax.
Day 2 Pianemo Tour
After breakfast start activity start from Arborek Village (snorkeling) – Pianemo (mini-wayag) – Telaga Bintang back to homestay rest and relax.
Day 3 Yenbuba – Pasir Timbul – Sorong Airport
In the morning enjoy in Yenbuba for snorkeling having breakfast and visit to Pasir Timbul sand bank and afterward transfer out to Waisai Harbour by Private Boat and back to Sorong airport and finish program.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- Tours and transfers by private air-conditioned vehicles. ( Sorong Airport – Waisai )
- English speaking guide
- Accommodation 2 Night at Raja Ampat
- Rent snorkeling gears ( Mask & Fins )
- Speedboat ( hopping island )
- Donation for all object
- Reguler Fast boat ticket ( Sorong- Waisai – Sorong / Return )
Our Services do not include:
- Raja Ampat Marine Park Entry Permit Tag *
- Visa arrangements.
- International and domestic flights.
- International and domestic departure tax.
- Extra or Optional Tour
- Personal expenses (drinks, laundry, telephone, tips etc).
- Travel insurance
- You need to pay Raja Ampat Marine Park Entry Permit Tag by yourself in Waisai Harbor. This permit is valid for 1 (one) year, can be used to enter Raja Ampat multiple times
- Arrival in Sorong before at 08.00am and departure from Sorong after 01.00pm
Raja Ampat Marine Park Entry Permit Tag:
Indonesian : IDR 500.000,-
Foreigner : IDR 1.000.000,-