Flores is one the most fascinating and beautiful island, located in the southern part of Indonesia in East Nusa Tenggara province.
Day 1 : Denpasar – Labuan Bajo-Rinca Island. (-/L/D)
Arrival at Komodo Airport in Labuan Bajo west Flores, meeting service with our guide and transfer to the pier of Labuan Bajo for Rinca Island. Lunch on board, about 2 hour sail to the island of Komodo Dragon, Treks on Rinca Island start from the ticket office at Loh Buaya to Waewaso, it takes 2 hours, the best opportunity to see dragons and their prey, passes the dragon nests and out into the sunshine across an exposed savannah that is studded with lontar palms. and a permanent waterhole in Waewaso, across steep, exposed slopes that offer breathtaking views. Dinner and Overnight on boat.
Day 2 : Rinca –Komodo island – Labuan Bajo, (B/L/D)
Early morning start from Rinca to Komodo island, arrive in Komodo and take medium trek takes about 1 1/2 hours. It passes a waterhole where the Timor deer and wild pigs often come to drink. Sometimes, dragons can be found there lying around and waiting. You will climb Sulphurea Hill and Frigate Hill, where a magnificent view across the islands, bays and beaches awaits. Return to the boat and proceed to a pink beach. This peculiar beach gets its color from red coral fragments. It is definitely a great place to spend some time by just laying back or enjoying the underwater world with your snorkeling equipment. Lunch on board and afternoon back to Labuan Bajo. Overnight at Puri Sari Hotel or similar.
Day 3 : Labuan Bajo – Denpasar. (B/-/-)
After breakfast, a morning visit to the Batu Cermin cave before taking you to the airport for flight to Denpasar.
PRICE INCLUDE :
- 1 Night Hotel Accommodation
- Air condition car
- Boat Charter to Visit Komodo
- 1 Night on Boat
- All entrance Fee Ticket
- Masker and fins rental for snorkling
- Ranger National Park
- English Speaking Guide
- Mineral Water
- Meals during on the trip ( B,L,D )
PRICE EXCLUDE :
- All airport taxes, forces major cost
- Domestic Flight ( Bali – Labuan Bajo )
- Travel Insurance
- Other personal expenses (Bar, Laundry, phone call,Etc)
What to Bring :
- Dress is Casual
- Clothing should be light, preferably cotton with at least one long sleveed shirt and pants
- Bathing suit or sandals and sneakers or walking boots, Camera.
- Replacement batteries and spares
- Jacket or sweater
- Sun screen, inspect repellent, sunglasses