Discover Raja Ampat
Day 1 : Sorong – Waisai ( L,D )
Arrive at Sorong airport ( Before at 13.00pm local time ) meeting service and then transfer to local restaurant for lunch. After lunch direct to ferry harbor and fast by fast boat around 2 – 2,5 hours ( depend on weather ) sail to Waisai. Arrive at Waisai transfer to hotel for stay overnight. Dinner at Local Restaurant
Day 2 : Waisai – Kabui Bay – Yeben – Piaynemo – Saonekbonda ( B,L,D )
After breakfast with guide by speedboat visit to Yeben and Piaynemo via Kabui Bay. Start activities here to make a photograph and enjoy surrounding from up the hill, afterward activities snorkeling or swim at Yeben, afterward visit to Arborek as the Tourism villages. Lunch box and mineral water provided on the spot. Continue visit to Pasir timbul for snorkeling and take photograph. Late afternoon sail back to Waisai transfer to hotel stay overnight.
Day 3 : Waisai ( Wilson & Red Bop ) Birding Tour ( BL,D )
Early morning by 4 WD Jeep with local guide drive to the jungle to observe Wilson, red birds of paradise and crown pigeon. Lunch will be provided on the spot. Afternoon drive back to your hotel.
Day 4 : Waisai – Sorong ( B,L,D )
After breakfast at hotel transfer to Waisai harbor and by fast boat sail back to Sorong, arrive at Sorong transfer to hotel for check in and stay overnight.
Day 5 : Transfer out to Sorong Airport ( B)
After breakfast at hotl transfer out to Sorong airport and finish program.
- Raja Ampat Entrance Fee “PIN RA” Valid 1 Years
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- Tours and transfers by private air-conditioned vehicles.
- English speaking local guide (other language guides available and additional charge may apply).
- Accommodation 3 Night at Raja Ampat
- Accommodation 1 Night at Belagri Hotel
- Porter at Sorong and Waisai
- Speedboat for 2 days ( hopping island )
- Donation for all object
- Reguler Fast boat ticket ( Sorong- Waisai – Sorong / Return )
Our Services do not include:
- Visa arrangements.
- International and domestic flights.
- International and domestic departure tax.
- Rent snorkeling gears ( Mask & Fins )
- Extra or Optional Tour
- Personal expenses (drinks, laundry, telephone, tips etc).
- Travel insurance
- Upgrade class for fast boat ticket ( Reguler – VIP )